torsdag 3 februari 2011

Time for a long travel

Dear friends, family and other curious people,

I write in English for the sake of practice and because I then maybe can use some of the text I write here in assignments to the university. Feel free to comment if I do embarrassing language mistakes so I can learn of them...

Today is the day of departure from Sweden. I go tonight and arrive in East London in the late afternoon tomorrow friday. Its my first journey outside Europe so the long flight travel will be a new experience in itself. I am curious to see how the vegan food we have ordered on the plane is, I dont have big expectations.

In some sense it feels as though I have already left because I left from Umeå on friday and have been in Norrköping, Linköping and now Stockholm to visit family and a friend. It feels good to have met you/them and have a proper goodbye.


We will live in the house of a staff of the University of Fort Hare this weekend but after that its an open question where to live. I look forward to see Loreen (the one who let us now at her place) who is mother of Nicole who is in Umeå this spring as part of the same exchange as me and whom I met before I left Umeå. She plans for a 5 km walk on saturday so it will be a physical start. Feels good!





2 kommentarer:

  1. Vännen min! Tänk att tiden är inne och att du beger dig långt bort nu! Jag önskar dig möten med spännande människor och nya berikande erfarenheter och insikter om dig själv! Ser fram emot att följa din blogg. Stor kram! Susanna

    SvaraRadera
  2. Tack! Roligt att du vill folja! Kram pa dig!

    SvaraRadera